Tara Gazzard is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings.
She has a broad corporate and M&A practice with a particular focus on private M&A and has extensive experience in cross-border M&A spanning multiple jurisdictions. In addition, she also advises clients on group restructurings and reorganisations as well as general corporate advisory matters, and has practiced in Australia as well as the UK.
- Sydney Law School, the University of Sydney:
- Bachelor of Commerce: 2011
- Juris Doctor: 2015
- Northleaf Capital Partners on its acquisition of a majority interest in Uber Boat by Thames Clippers, London’s leading river boat service;
- the shareholders of the EAT group, including Ardian and Horizon Capital on the sale of the EAT group to Pret a Manger;
- Leading insurance brokerage firm, Brown & Brown, Inc. on the acquisition of wholesale Lloyd’s insurance broker BDB;
- S4 Capital plc on twelve separate acquisitions across the USA and Canada, South America, UK, Australia and Eastern Europe.
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales