Todd Fieldston is an of counsel in the Real Estate Department of Paul Hastings and is a member of the Hospitality and Leisure practice. He is based in the firm's New York office.
Mr. Fieldston represents real estate development companies, investors, and hotel companies in all aspects of acquisition, disposition, development, management, licensing, and finance of real estate and hotel assets.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Fieldston was an associate at another law firm, worked for several years for a hotel development and management company in business development, and as an acquisitions and development consultant for a luxury hotel company.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2004
- New York University, Graduate Certificate in Real Estate, 2014
- Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, Certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management, 2010
Engagement & Publications
- "Paul Hastings Represents OKO Group on $754 Million Loan for the Aman New York Luxury Hotel and Condo Project", Paul Hastings.com (June 13, 2022)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation, Spring 2016-Present, where he teaches a course on hotel transactions in the Graduate Real Estate Development program.
- Guest Lecturer at New York University's Schack Institute of Real Estate, December 16, 2016, where he lectured on distressed hospitality and real estate transactions.
- Panelist at Practising Law Institute's "Hotels 2016: Law and Practice" program, November 28, 2016, where he spoke about hotel management and franchise agreements.