Tracy Feng is a partner in the Structured Credit practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. She concentrates her practice on representing underwriters, issuers, collateral managers and debt and equity investors in both broadly syndicated and middle-market collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and other structured products.
Ms. Feng has experience with other asset backed facilities and securities transactions, including CRE CLOs, trade finance assets, auto, energy, commodity, property assessed clean energy (PACE), and railcar transactions. She also spent nearly a year in house on a client secondment for a major financial institution, during which she worked closely with in house counsel and traders with respect to a wide variety of transactional and regulatory matters.
Ms. Feng is a frequent speaker at industry conferences (both global and domestic) and has been quoted in the financial press on topics related to CLOs. She also serves as Co-Chair of the Corporate Law Committee of the Asian American Bar Association of New York.
- The Legal 500 US, Recommended for Structured Finance: Securitization
- Expert Guides, Rising Star, Structured Finance and Securitization (2022)
- Euromoney Legal Media Group, Rising Stars Awards Americas, Structured Finance and Securitization (2022)
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- NYU Stern School of Business, B.S.