Vincent Rouer is Of Counsel in the Litigation Department of the Paris office.
He focuses his practice on corporate and commercial litigation, with particular emphasis on the chemical, automotive, energy, real estate, and transportation industries. Vincent advises both French and international clients in pre-litigation and litigation proceedings, and has significant experience in appearing before court-appointed experts particularly in complex product liability cases.
His practice also includes risk assessment and reviewing contractual frameworks for industrial and co-development projects.
Vincent has also developed specific expertise in regulatory and commercial litigation in the energy sector, where he regularly assists French and European electricity market players.
In 2014 and 2015, Vincent served as Chief of Staff of the Bâtonnier (Chairman) and vice-Bâtonnier (vice-Chairman) of the Paris Bar.
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, DEA Public International Law, 2005
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, CEJI, 2004
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, LL.B in Public Law, 2004
- Represented a major operator of the electricity sector in France in various high-stakes commercial and regulatory disputes
- Represented a French care and retirement home company in various commercial and real estate matters, including assistance in technical expertise
- Represented various top five Lebanese banks in significant cases arising in the context of the Lebanese crisis, including defense against interim attachments taken by clients in France
- Represented a major Lebanese bank and its representative in various shareholder disputes
- Represented a leading agrochemical company in a commercial dispute with a former contractor in relation to the explosion of a chemical factory
- Represented an NGO in charge of food aid distribution in France in various proceedings initiated after the revelation of a sanitary scandal involving the FEAD
- Represented a major player in the railway industry in complex commercial litigation relating to contractual and technical disputes in a large-scale international infrastructure project
- Represented a French multinational engineering and technology company in a contractual liability dispute against one of its clients