Zachary Wender is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Mr. Wender represents developers, operators, and investors on a wide range of real estate transactions (including acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, and debt financings) in connection with all types of real estate assets across the country.
- New York Law School, J.D. (cum laude), 2014
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2011
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of logistics warehouses throughout the United States
- Represented an asset manager in connection with the acquisition of a $2 billion portfolio of industrial and commercial properties
- Represented a publicly-traded asset management company in connection with an $854.5 million acquisition of a portfolio of office and industrial sites
- Represented a joint venture in connection with the sale of a $550 million commercial office complex in California
- Represented a publicly-traded REIT in connection with a $1.35 billion mortgage loan collateralized by properties across the United States and Puerto Rico