PDI Europe Summit - London 2022
Paul Hastings is proud to be a platinum sponsor of the PDI Europe Summit - London 2022, the largest meeting place for funds, institutional and private investors, and other members of the private credit community in Europe.
The summit will bring together 200+ individuals in-person on 11-12 October for a two-day conference. With an increasing amount of sophisticated asset allocators turning to private credit strategies, the summit will provide the perfect platform for capital to meet funds and for the latest trends, innovations, and solutions to be explored.
On 11 October (day one), partners Mei Lian and Bill Brady will co-moderate a panel titled, "Dislocation, distress & defaults – What are, or aren’t, we seeing?"
Topics will include:
- Reflecting on the dislocation cycle of the past 2 years and where we stand now
- Why haven’t selection criteria generated the expected alpha? How must LPs and GPs alike adapt their approach?
- Acting quickly to seize opportunities across distressed and special situations
- Keeping an eye on action from central banks and governments when it comes to default rates and interventions
On 12 October (day two), London partner Diala Minott will moderate a panel titled, "The changing shape of an asset class."
- How is private debt maturing and evolving by definition?
- Is the market seeing a trend towards open-ended fund structures?
- If so, what is causing this?
- Does private debt remain a purely illiquid asset class?
For more details and to register, visit PDI's event website.