What You Need To Know: Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - Wednesday, September 14, 2022
11:00 am PDT - 12:00 pm PDT
On August 16, 2022, President Biden signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. The Act includes significant tax reform provisions and proposes many new and modified clean energy tax incentives. Join Paul Hastings for a webinar to discuss how the Act makes changes to the structure of the tax credit regime to the renewable energy sector.
- The extension to and changes to the investment tax credit and the production tax credit
- Bonus tax credits for domestic content, energy communities and low-income communities
- New tax credits for energy storage and clean hydrogen
- Changes to the carbon capture tax credit rules
- Direct pay and transferability options are now available
Please RSVP by Monday, September 12, 2022.
For questions, contact Elise Sterling-Smith at email@example.com or call +1.212.318.6540.
Michael D. Haun
Partner, Tax Department
Associate, Tax Department