Candice Lambeth is a corporate partner in the Energy and Infrastructure practice in London.
Ms. Lambeth advises infrastructure and private equity sponsors and other financial institutions on domestic and cross-border private M&A (including complex carve-outs), joint ventures, and co-investments in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- University of Sheffield, Sheffield, First Class Honours, 2009
- InfraBridge (formerly AMP Capital) on the auction sale of a portfolio of three Irish Infrastructure Fund assets to the John Laing Group, those being Valley Healthcare, a leading primary care centre developer and operator in Ireland; Towercom, Ireland’s largest independent telecommunications tower company; and the Convention Centre Dublin.
- Wren House Infrastructure on its bilateral acquisition of the Voyage Care Group, a specialist care provider in the UK.
- Terra Firma on its auction sale of Parmaco, a leading social infrastructure business providing modular buildings in the Nordics, to Partners Group.
- InfraRed Capital Partners on a strategic disposal of its European Real Estate Fund Management Business to ARA Asset Management.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on equity arrangements relating to the acquisition of Sølvtrans, a global wellboat operator.
- iCON Infrastructure on its acquisition of Choice Care Group from Caledonia Investments and related equity matters.
- InfraBridge (acting on behalf of a shareholder in Capistrano Wind Partners) in relation to the sale of operating wind projects by Capistrano Wind Partners to Clearway Energy.
- InfraBridge in relation to the establishment of a greenfield mobile telecommunications platform, Telecom Infrastructure Partners.
- NIBC on the sale of its European infrastructure portfolio, including Welcome Break to Applegreen plc and its portfolio of social infrastructure and renewables assets to Equitix.
- InfraBridge on the acquisition of Care Management Group (now Achieve Together) from Court Cavendish and subsequent management incentive plan matters.
- Confidential bidder on its potential acquisition of the energy from waste O&M business of CNIM Environnement & Énergie from the CNIM Groupe.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in crematoria owner and operator Westerleigh Group from its founders.