Chris Boggs is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings, and is based in the firm's Chicago office. His practice focuses on private equity and M&A transactions for public and private companies. Mr. Boggs has been involved in transactions in a wide range of industries, including information technology, oil & gas, infrastructure, life insurance, SaaS-based products, and consumer products. He also assists clients with general corporate and corporate governance matters.
Admitted only in Texas. Not admitted in Illinois.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Radford University, B.S. (summa cum laude), 2018
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its strategic growth acquisition of TigerConnect, Inc.
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its strategic growth acquisition of Critical Start, Inc.
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its strategic growth acquisition of BetterCloud, Inc.
- Represented Thoma Bravo LP in its acquisition of Bluesight, Inc.
- Represented the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a joint venture acquisition of Aera Energy, LLC.
- Represented Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. in a joint venture acquisition of Compass DataCenters, LLC.