Deena Smith is an associate in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. Ms. Smith’s experience includes advising sponsors, banks, corporate borrowers and other financial institutions across a broad range of banking and finance transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged and acquisition financings.
- BPP Law School, LLM/LPC, 2019
- BPP Law School, GDL, 2018
- University of Edinburgh, LLB, 2017
- McGill University, BA, 2015
- The underwriters in relation to the senior refinancing of the Portman Dental Group
- The lead arrangers in relation to the multibillion-dollar financing of Ali Group’s acquisition of Welbilt