Katsumi Endo is an attorney in the Corporate department and is based in the firm’s Tokyo office. His practice includes representations of international manufacturing companies, construction companies, financial institutions, technology companies, entertainment companies and human rights protection organizations in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, joint ventures, equity and debt financing, employment matters, dispute resolutions and regulatory issues.
Mr. Endo is fluent in both Japanese and English and is admitted to practice in Japan.
- Waseda Law School, J.D, 2018
- Waseda University, L.L.B. 2014; Study Abroad at University of Washington, 2013 - 2014
- Advised a global leading private equity funds of components on equity investments.
- Advised global leading financial institutions of components on regulatory issues in Japan.
- Advised global leading manufacturing companies and technology companies of components on employment matters in Japan.
- Advising a global leading construction company of components on disputes in the US.
- Advising a global leading entertainment company of components on equity investment.
- Seconded to the International Organization of Migration (IOM) as an intern from the Legal Training and Research Institution of the Supreme Court.
- Advised international human rights organizations on multinational sexual crime regulatory issues.