Marni Isaacson is a member of Paul Hastings’ global financial restructuring group, practicing in the debt finance subgroup, and is based in the firm’s New York office. She advises banks, hedge funds, business development companies and other financial institutions, as well as borrowers, in a variety of complex financial transactions. Ms. Isaacson’s experience extends across a wide range of industries including energy, gaming, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., 2014
- McGill University, B.A., 2011
- Represented lead agent and administrative agent in $5.5 billion senior secured super priority debtor-in-possession credit facilities.
- Represented ad hoc group of first lien term lenders in Sandy Creek Energy Station restructuring.
- Represented prepetition administrative agent in connection with Garrett Motion Inc. restructuring.
- Represented Innovairre International (borrower counsel) in connection with asset based revolving credit facility and subordinated term loan credit facility.
- Represented ad hoc group of term loan lenders in connection with GC Services restructuring.
Engagement & Publications
- Co-author, "The Guiding Principles: Why to Start Incorporating LIBOR Fallback Language into Your Debt Documents Now," Real Estate Finance Journal, Winter 2018