Michael Vann is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is a member of the Global Hospitality & Leisure group. He is based in the firm’s Century City office.
Michael represents sovereign wealth funds, private equity firms, REITs, financial institutions, real estate development companies, hotel companies, and various other clients on a wide variety of real estate-related transactions, including acquisitions/dispositions, development, management, financings, and joint venture transactions, across all real estate and hotel asset classes.
- Profiled as a "Pro Bono Hero" by Bet Tzedek for 2018 National Pro Bono Week.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2014
- Boston College, B.A., 2011
- Red Sea Global (an affiliate of the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia) in the development of Four Seasons Red Sea, an ultra-luxury and regenerative resort project.
- Walton Street Capital in various acquisitions, joint venture structurings, and financing transactions of multifamily and industrial properties.
- Rialto Capital Management in various financing transactions.
- Raven Capital Management in various financing transactions of multifamily properties.
- The Picerne Group, Inc. in various acquisitions and joint venture structurings of multifamily projects.
- Silverstein Properties in its acquisitions of the U.S. Bank Tower in downtown Los Angeles for US$430 million, which involved the creation of a multiparty joint venture and mortgage and mezzanine financing.
- SL Green Realty Corp. in connection with a US$3 billion financing of One Vanderbilt Avenue in New York City.
- QIC Limited in various acquisitions, joint venture structurings, and financing transactions.
- Member, Bet Tzedek New Leadership Council