Samantha Eldredge is a partner in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Palo Alto office.
Ms. Eldredge’s practice focuses on securities and capital markets and mergers and acquisitions. She represents public and private companies, investors and agents in a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity financings, strategic transactions, securities offerings, corporate governance and compliance, periodic reporting requirements and other general corporate matters.
- The Legal 500 USA, Capital Markets: Equity Offerings (2022)
- Selected to the 2013-2019 Northern California Rising Stars Lists
Ms. Eldredge received a B.A. degree with high honors in Rhetoric and Chinese Language and Literature from the University of California at Berkeley in 2004. She received a J.D. degree from Santa Clara University School of Law, cum laude, in 2007, where she was a Dean’s Fellowship Scholar.
- Mohawk Group Holdings in its initial public offering
- Onestream Software LLC in its financing by KKR
- Scilex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its debt financing structured by Morgan Stanley
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. in its reverse merger with Apricus Biosciences, Inc.
- Plum, Inc. in its preferred stock financing by Elliot Management
- Redmile Group, LLC in its preferred stock financing of Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Menlo Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition of SSi Consulting
- Corsair Components, Inc. in its sale to EagleTree Capital
- Mission Bio, Inc. in its preferred stock financing transactions
- TNK Therapeutics, Inc. in its acquisition of Virttu Biologics
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. in its follow-on public offering and financing transactions
- CareDx, Inc. in its debt financing by JGB Management Inc.
- J.T. Posey Company in its sale to RoundTable Healthcare Partners
- Matrix Industries, Inc. in its equity and debt financing transactions
- Eprazel, Inc. in its strategic financing by Renren, Inc.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. in its acquisition of Scilex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CareDx, Inc. in its underwritten public offerings
- Veriflow Systems, Inc. in its financing by Menlo Adventures and New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Filld, Inc. in its financings by Lightspeed Partners, Javelin Partners and PivotNorth
- Boomtown Networks, Inc. in its strategic financings
- Viking Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering, follow-on public offerings and equity line financings
- Samsung Fine Chemicals and Samsung Electronics in their respective investments in SunEdison Semiconductor’s initial public offering through concurrent private placement transactions
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. in the strategic financing by Summit Partners
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. in the sale of its joint venture stake to, and strategic investment in, Corning Incorporated
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. in connection with its follow-on public offerings of common stock
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. in its initial public offering
- Corsair Components, Inc. in the strategic financing by Francisco Partners
- Procera Networks, Inc. in its acquisition of Vineyard Networks Inc.
- The underwriters, led by Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities, in the initial public offering of Envivio, Inc.
- Monitise plc in connection with its acquisition of ClairMail, Inc.
- The underwriters, led by Stifel Nicolaus Weisel, in the public offering of Procera Networks, Inc.
- The underwriters, led by Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and Needham & Company, in the public offering of OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
- Masimo Corporation in its acquisitions of Phasein AB and Spire Semiconductor, LLC
- Warburg Pincus in its exchangeable bond investment in Synutra International, Inc.
- Houlihan Lokey as the placement agent in the registered direct offering of ThermoGenesis Corp.
- Hanwha Chemical in its strategic investment in Solarfun Power Holdings (now Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd.)
- Mint Software, Inc. in its sale to Intuit, Inc.
Engagement & Publications
- Mentioned in Dealmakers regarding Viking Therapeutics, Inc.'s follow on public offering
- Mentioned in The Daily Journal and Law360 regarding Viking Therapeutics, Inc.'s initial public offering