Associate, Real Estate Department
Los AngelesPhone: 1(213) 683-6219
Fax: 1(213) 996-3219
Steven Mach is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Los Angeles office. Mr. Mach has experience in a wide range of real estate and finance transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine financing, corporate REIT financing, acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, and commercial leasing. He has considerable experience across all asset types, including office, industrial, multi-family, mixed-use and hospitality.
- Cornell Law School, J.D. (cum laude), 2016
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2008
- A debt fund in connection with a $130 million mortgage financing of a portfolio of office buildings in Southern California.
- A debt fund in connection with a $120 million mortgage loan and $20 million mezzanine loan secured by a portfolio of hotels.
- A private nonprofit university with the drafting and negotiation of a sublease in connection with the expansion of its campus.
- A privately held cold storage company in connection with the origination of a US$1.32 billion portfolio CMBS mortgage loan.
- A bank lender in connection with the acquisition financing of a portfolio of vineyards and wineries.