Victoria Morton is a partner in the London office of Paul Hastings. Ms. Morton advises clients such as sponsors, issuers, servicers and rating agencies on a range of finance transactions, including RMBS and large loan portfolio acquisitions.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Morton worked at another international firm, during which time she spent six months seconded in Singapore.
- Named a 'Next Generation Partners' for Securitisation - The Legal 500 UK 2023
- BPP Law School, Leeds, Legal Practice Course (2011)
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, LLB (Hons) (2010)
- Project Lagonda: assisted on the due diligence of mortgage loan portfolios, negotiated the mortgage sale agreement and transitional services agreement and assisted with the drafting of the warehouse acquisition facilities and related security, cash management and servicing agreements.
- RMBS: assisted on the Trinity Square, Finsbury Square and several Residential Mortgage Securities securitisation programs with responsibility for the prospectus, sale agreements, servicing agreements and cash management agreement and prepared the true sale opinions and risk retention undertakings and memorandums.
- Portfolio Acquisitions and Sales: advised on loan portfolio acquisitions and sales (both direct sales and auction processes) and their related warehouse financing arrangements.
- Note Redemptions: advised on the note redemption of various RMBS and sale of mortgage loans into warehouse vehicles or new securitisations.
- RMS Servicer Migration: advised on the termination of servicing arrangements and migration of servicing to a new servicer.
- RMS Role Transfers: advised on the transfer of cash/bond administrator role arrangements and the transfer of legal title to loans with consent from the issuer and trustee.