Victoria J. Siesta is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. She practices in all areas of commercial real estate, including financings, refinancings, acquisitions, dispositions, and developments in New York and across the country. Ms. Siesta has represented internationally-based banking institutions and real estate crowdfunding platforms in loan originations, participations, and preferred equity and joint venture investments, as well as developers focusing on multi-phased resort, hospitality, and development projects. As an Adjunct Professor, Ms. Siesta has taught Fundamentals of Legal Writing II: International Legal Writing at Brooklyn Law School. Ms. Siesta is a volunteer softball coach with DREAM (f/k/a Harlem RBI), an organization providing youth with after-school and summer academic and athletic enrichment activities.
She received her law degree from Brooklyn Law School, cum laude, in 2009, where she served as Managing Editor of the Brooklyn Journal of International Law. Ms. Siesta earned her bachelor's degree in Art and Archaeology from Princeton University in 2001. She is admitted to practice law in New York, and is also admitted to the United States Supreme Court.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (cum laude), 2009
- Princeton University, A.B., 2001
Engagement & Publications
- "Rights of First Refusal, Rights of First Offer, Options to Purchase: Key Provisions for Clarity and Enforceability," Strafford webinar, May 31, 2018 and May 28, 2019
- "Structuring Revolving Lines of Credit for Multiple Property Portfolios," Strafford webinar, January 23, 2017
- Volunteer softball coach with DREAM (f/k/a Harlem RBI), an organization providing youth with after-school and summer academic and athletic enrichment activities.