Paul Hastings Receives High Rankings in the 2023 Edition of The Legal 500 UK Solicitors
September 29, 2022
Paul Hastings was recognised in 23 categories in the 2023 edition of The Legal 500 UK Solicitors. In addition, Paul Hastings' lawyers received 30 individual recognitions across the guide's Hall of Fame, Leading Lawyers, Next Generation Partners, and Rising Star categories.
Individual Lawyer Rankings
Hall of Fame
- Anu Balasubramanian - Private Equity
- David Ereira - Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Jonathan Pickworth - Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime
- Ross Anderson - Acquisition Finance
- Steven Bryan - M&A: Upper Mid-Market and Premium Deals, £500m+
- Jason Brooks - Derivatives and Structured Products
- Joanna Dimmock - Fraud: White-Collar Crime (Advice to Individuals); Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime
- Peter Hayes - Bank Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans
- Michael James - Commercial Property: Investment; Hospitality and Leisure
- Derwin Jenkinson - Infrastructure
- Max Kirchner - High Yield
- Mei Lian - Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Luke McDougall - Acquisition Finance
- Diala Minott - Private Funds
- Mohamed Nurmohamed - Acquisition Finance
- Jonathan Pickworth - Fraud: White-Collar Crime (Advice to Individuals)
- Cameron Saylor - Securitisation
- Peter J. Schwartz - High Yield
- Paul Severs - Securitisation
- Duncan Woollard - Private Funds
Next Generation Partners
- Edward Holmes - High Yield
- Victoria Morton - Securitisation
- Stephen Nicolas - Commercial Property: Investment
- Jason Raeburn - TMT
- Jiten Tank - Corporate Tax
- Crispin Daly - Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Edward Meadowcroft - Commercial Property: Investment
- Matthew Peters - Commercial Property: Investment
Testimonials of Paul Hastings' work includes:
"The team is dedicated to its work and committed to excellence."
"Collectively, the Paul Hastings team is a perfect blend of professionalism, knowledge, and optimal client service."
"They think outside the box to deliver pragmatic solutions to complex and challenging matters."
"Very well-coordinated and extremely efficient and responsive, with great collaboration and communication skills."
Treasury Issues Final Guidance on Housing Tax Credit Income Averaging Rule; IRS Extends Deadlines
October 10, 2022