Paul Hastings' IP Practice Recognized as IAM Global Leaders 2023
December 22, 2022
The global breadth of Paul Hastings’ Intellectual Property Practice has been recognized for the fourth consecutive time by IAM Global Leaders 2023. In the latest edition, six of the Paul Hastings IP partners across New York, Washington D.C., California, Illinois, and New York, were individually recognized. The recognition comes as the result of a banner year where the group achieved numerous successes for their clients in high-stakes intellectual property disputes in a broad range of technologies, underscoring the firm’s global expertise in handling our clients’ important matters.
The following Paul Hastings lawyers were recognized:
- Bruce Wexler – Partner & Global Co-Chair, IP Practice
- Naveen Modi – Partner & Global Co-Chair, IP Practice
- Eric Dittmann – Partner & Global Vice Chair, IP Practice
- Robert Unikel – Partner, IP Practice
- Hiro Hagiwara – Partner, IP Practice
The IAM Global Leaders Guide recognizes “the world’s foremost private practice patent experts” and comprises the top-ranked attorneys in the IAM Patent 1000. The full guide is available here.