Alejandra Cuadra is an associate in the Latin America and Corporate practice and is based in the firm's New York office. Ms. Cuadra's practice focuses on representing public and private companies and financial institutions in cross-border capital markets, private equity, and financing transactions, particularly those involving Latin American projects or parties.
Ms. Cuadra received her J.D. from The George Washington University Law School, where she graduated with honors in 2020. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mass Communication from Florida International University in 2015. Ms. Cuadra is admitted to practice law in New York and Florida.
- Paul Hastings Advises Axtel, S.A.B. de C.V. in Capped Tender Offer - January 23rd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Operadora de Servicios Mega in Capped Tender Offer - December 20th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Prize in Business Combination with Rose Hill Acquisition Corporation - October 20th, 2022
- Faurecia Sistemas Automotrices de México, S.A. de C.V. Obtains $210 Million in Senior Unsecured Loan - September 27th, 2022
- Grupo Televisa Completes Early Settlement of Capped Tender Offer for Three Series of Outstanding Notes - August 15th, 2022
- Transtelco Completes Successful Third Party Tender Offer for Maxcom Notes - November 11th, 2021
- Nemak Issues EUR 500 Million Sustainability-Linked Bonds - July 7th, 2021
- Nemak Issues $500 Million of Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes - June 23rd, 2021
- Sagicor Financial Company Completes $400 Million Senior Notes Offering - May 17th, 2021
- Metalsa Issues $300 Million of Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes - April 23rd, 2021
- Operadora de Servicios Mega Issues $150 Million in Senior Notes Offering - March 25th, 2021
- Fibra Uno Issues US$300 Million Senior Notes Offering - March 25th, 2021
- Alpek completes tender offer for Senior Notes due 2022 - February 26th, 2021
- Alpek Issues $600 Million of Senior Notes - February 19th, 2021