Alexandra Chevalier is an associate in the Tax practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's of the Paris office.
Ms. Chevalier focuses her practice on general corporate taxation, whether for French or international clients. She has a deep experience in tax structuring, as well as providing day-to-day tax assistance for companies. Her practice also includes tax audits and tax litigations. Ms. Chevalier also provides general tax advice to individuals and managers, and has experience in the field of trusts taxation.
Prior joining Paul Hastings, she was an associate in the tax department of two international law firms. Ms. Chevalier is fluent in French and English.
- University of Paris-Dauphine (Paris 9), Master 1 in Law and Management, 2009
- University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2 Business and Tax Law, 2010
- EFB, Certificate, 2012
- Paul Hastings advises Five Arrows on its reinvestment in A2MAC1 alongside Providence Equity Partners - November 9th, 2022
- LGT Capital Partners Sells Batisanté to IK Partners - July 13th, 2022
- A2Mac1 Acquires Coram Research - March 4th, 2022
- Marguerite Acquires a Majority Stake in Jifmar - February 21st, 2022
- Adista and Unyc Sign Strategic Partnership - October 29th, 2021
- Paris Bar member.