Amandine Guignard is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
Her practice focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions and more particularly on Private Equity transactions.
- HEC Paris, Parcours Grande Ecole, Master in Management et en Droit des Affaires (2020)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2, Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (2020)
- Keensight Capital in connection with the LBO of the Adista group, the LBU of Unyc, the merger of Sogelink and Geodesial and the sale of Linkbynet to Accenture.
- Sagardin connection with the OBO of Asobo Studio and in the LBO of the I-Tracing group.
- EQT Private Equityon the acquisition of Cerba Healthcare.
- B & Capitalin connection with the LBO of the Be-Cloud group.
- UTAC in connection with the merger with Millbrook.
- Qualium Investissementin connection with the sale of its majority stake in the Labelium group to Charterhouse.
- Member, Paris Bar (2021)