Andro Atlaga is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. His practice focuses on international capital markets and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, representing issuer and underwriter clients on a broad range of transactions, with a particular focus on high-yield debt offerings.
Mr. Atlaga is admitted to practice law in the state of New York.
- Harvard Law School, LL.M., 2018
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law, J.D., 2016
- Advised J.P. Morgan, Itau BBA, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Santander in connection with the $500,000,000 senior notes issuance by Hidrovias International Finance S.à r.l., one of the largest independent integrated logistics providers focused on waterway logistics services in Latin America, and in connection with the tender and consent solicitation process of Hidrovias’ outstanding bonds.
- Advised Barclays as sole book runner and sole lead arranger in connection with two senior notes offerings by Kronos Acquisition Holdings Inc. (KIK) totaling $1 billion and a new $900 million senior secured term loan. KIK is one of America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer products in the household, pool, and auto categories.
- Advised Boparan Holdings Limited and its group, in connection with the refinancing of their existing senior notes and existing term and revolving loans by way of the issuance of £475 million of senior notes.
- Advised Abry Partners II, LLC, the tech, media and communications focused private equity firm and Link Mobility Group, leading mobile communications provider, in connection with Link Mobility’s initial public offering of up to 146,855,000 shares. The offering consisted of private placement to qualified institutional buyers in the United States and listing of shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Advised Bank of America Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, and Standard Bank as joint global coordinators in connection with the U.S.$750,000,000 senior guaranteed notes issuance by HTA Group, Ltd, telecommunications tower infrastructure company and U.S.$225,000,000 tap issuance of such senior guaranteed bonds.
- Advised Global Cloud Xchange, global data communications service providers, in its Chapter 11 emergence and exit financing including the New York law first lien credit facility and second lien notes.
- Advised the ad-hoc committee of bondholders of McLaren’s senior secured notes due 2022 to call off McLaren’s attempt to raise debt by using an unrestricted subsidiary structure to raise debt against its head office and collection of heritage cars.
- Advised Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Goldman Sachs as global coordinators for the high-yield notes issuance of an aggregate of €1.475 billion Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes by Summer (BC) Holdco B S.à r.l. and Summer (BC) Holdco A S.à r.l. as part of the $3.0 billion financing package for the proposed Bain Capital’s acquisition of a majority stake in Kantar, a London-headquartered market research business with more than 30,000 employees in 100 countries.
- Advised Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs as global coordinators for the $325 million debut high-yield notes issuance of ADES International Holding PLC, a leading oil & gas drilling and production services provider in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Advised Citigroup, Barclays, BNP PARIBAS, Crédit Agricole CIB, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, Scotiabank, TD Securities, and Wells Fargo Securities in connection with the $1.0 billion senior bond issued by CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA.
- Advised Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan, Barclays, BNP PARIBAS, Citigroup, Credit Agricole CIB, Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, Scotiabank, and TD Securities in connection with the $1.5 billion senior guaranteed bond issuance issued by CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA and the $250 million tap of such senior guaranteed bonds.
- Advised Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs as joint dealer managers and solicitation agents in connection with the exchange offer of $5.5 billion notes by Altice US Finance I Corporation, Cequel Communications Holdings I, LLC, and Cequel Capital Corporation.
- Advised Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs as joint lead arrangers and bookrunners in connection with the $1.275 billion incremental term loan of CSC Holdings.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Jones Deslauriers/Navacord’s Notes Offering - December 15th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Represents Arrangers and Funds in £2 Billion Acquisition of Ultra plc - August 9th, 2022
- Financing Announced for ADVANZ PHARMA - February 1st, 2022
- $1.6 Billion Financing Announced for Nordic Capital’s Acquisition of ADVANZ PHARMA - April 7th, 2021
- Hidrovias do Brasil Completes $500 Million Bond and Concurrent Liability Management - February 19th, 2021
- Barclays Leads $1.9 Billion Dividend Recapitalization Financing for KIK Consumer Products and Centerbridge Partners - December 22nd, 2020
- Boparan Holdings Completes Successful Refinancing - November 30th, 2020
- Abry-backed LINK Mobility Group lists on Oslo Børs - October 23rd, 2020
- Helios Towers Africa Issues $225 Million in Notes - September 18th, 2020
- Paul Hastings Successfully Stops McLaren’s Unrestricted Subsidiary Financing - July 6th, 2020
- Leading Banks Work as Initial Purchasers for $750 million of Senior Notes Issued by HTA Group - June 25th, 2020