Anna Skaggs is an associate in the Employment Law practice and is based in the firm’s San Francisco office. She has experience representing employers in single-plaintiff and class and collective actions involving wage-and-hour, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation issues. She also counsels employers on employment policies and practices involving wage-and-hour, accommodations, and privacy issues.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Skaggs externed for the Honorable Jacqueline Scott Corley in the Northern District of California, served as Managing Editor of the Boalt Journal of Entertainment and Sports Law, and worked as a legal assistant for an employment litigation defense firm.
Ms. Skaggs received her J.D. from Berkeley Law in 2017, and graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. in English from the University of San Francisco in 2011. Ms. Skaggs is admitted to practice law in California.
- FFCRA: Guidance and Controversy This Week - April 4th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: DOL Continues To Answer Questions About Families First Coronavirus Response Act - March 30th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Employers Must Post FFCRA Notices ASAP - March 27th, 2020
- The Path Ahead: With Scope of CCPA in Flux, Employers Consider Privacy Implications of New Tech - September 9th, 2019
- U.K. Supreme Court Clarifies Test for Trimming Non-Compete Clauses - August 7th, 2019