Ben Winnick is an associate in the Securities and Capital Markets practice and a member of the Latin America practice at Paul Hastings. He is based in the firm's New York office.
Mr. Winnick’s practice focuses on debt and equity securities offerings, public and private capital transactions, and general corporate and securities law. He has represented private companies and institutional investors in connection with public and private capital markets transactions.
Mr. Winnick received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law in 2021, where he served on the Executive Board of the Dispute Resolution Society, and his B.A. (cum laude) in International Relations from Tulane University in 2016. Mr. Winnick spent a semester at Universidad del Salvador in Buenos Aires, Argentina and he has a minimum professional proficiency in Spanish. Mr. Winnick is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Paul Hastings Advised Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, and BofA Securities as Representatives of the Underwriters in Sun Communities Operating Limited Partnership’s $500 Million Notes Offering - January 11th, 2024
- Paul Hastings Advised Jefferies and Leerink Partners on AC Immune SA’s $50 Million Common Stock Offering - December 15th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Goldman and J.P. Morgan as Co-Lead Underwriters in SharkNinja, Inc.’s Secondary Public Offering of Ordinary Shares - December 11th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Initial Purchasers on Greenfire’s High-Yield Bond Offering and Tender Offer in connection with Business Combination and Listing on the NYSE - October 5th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Financial Advisers in SharkNinja, Inc.’s Spin-off from JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited - August 10th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Initial Purchasers in Jones Deslauriers/Navacord’s Add-On Secured Notes Offering - June 14th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised the Republic of Peru in Exchange and Tender Offers and Related US$4.4 Billion International Sustainability Bond Issuance - June 14th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Initial Purchasers in Jones Deslauriers/Navacord’s Add-On Secured Notes Offering - May 3rd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Initial Purchasers in Jones Deslauriers/Navacord’s Follow-On Secured Notes Offering - March 17th, 2023
- FiscalNote Completes $1.3 Billion Business Combination and Becomes a Publicly Traded Company - July 29th, 2022