Brady A. Cassis
Associate, Litigation Department
Washington, D.C.Phone: 1(202) 551-1880
Brady Cassis is an associate in the Investigations and White Collar Defense practice at Paul Hastings. He is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office, where he helps clients navigate complex cross-border investigations, defend against enforcement actions, and design and implement multi-jurisdictional compliance programs. His practice also focuses on a wide variety of regulatory matters, including those related to FCPA / anti-corruption, political and government ethics laws, and anti-money laundering issues in the United States and abroad. Brady has successfully represented individuals and multinational corporate clients in the financial services, aerospace, extractives, and real estate sectors facing inquiries from the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the U.S. Congress, and numerous UK, Swiss, and other European authorities.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Brady was an associate at an international law firm in Washington, D.C. where, in addition to his international investigations and regulatory practice, he worked on regulatory litigation related to major U.S. infrastructure projects.
Recipient of the Paul Hastings Client Service Excellence Award in 2020
- LevFinInsights, “Private Credit Insight: Liquidity Becomes Paramount Among Direct Lenders” Quoted in an article focused on direct lending and liquidity. “Liquidity options include bridge loans, putting equity in, divestures and more.”
Brady graduated from Harvard Law School, cum laude, in 2016, where he was Executive Editor of the Harvard International Law Journal. Brady received a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Yale College in 2008 with majors in History and in International Studies.
Engagement & Publications
- September 2020, Presenter and Panelist, Anti-Corruption Case Review: The Most Critical Updates on the FCPA, UK Bribery Act, and SAPIN II, C5 Anti-Corruption & Compliance Programmes Switzerland Conference
- Co-author, March 2019, "Investigation and Enforcement of Financial Crime," Financier Worldwide
- Co-author, July 2017, "Recent Settlements Reveal the Hidden ABAC Risks and Rewards of Internal Audits," Anti-Corruption Report
- Co-author, September 2015, "The Hidden Costs of FCPA Corporate Transparency," Law360