Brandon Howell is an associate in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. His practice focuses on intellectual property matters, with an emphasis on Section 337 Investigations before the International Trade Commission, post-grant proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and litigation in U.S. district courts.
Mr. Howell received his law degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law in 2020. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from The George Washington University. Mr. Howell is admitted to practice in Virginia and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Admitted only in Virginia. Application for admission filed in the District of Columbia. Practice supervised by members of the District of Columbia bar.
- The George Washington University, B.S., 2017
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Represented respondents Stanley Black & Decker Inc. and Black & Decker (US) Inc. regarding alleged patent infringement. (Certain Electronic Stud Finders, Metal Detectors and Electrical Scanners, 337-TA-1221).
- Represented respondents Rayenbarny Inc. and Benepuri LLC regarding alleged patent infringement. (Certain Electronic Shavers and Components and Accessories Thereof, 337-TA-1230).
- Represented Carteessa Aesthetics regarding alleged patent infringement. (Edge Systems LLC v. Cartessa Aesthetics, LLC, 2:20-cv-06082).
- Represented Cloudera Inc. regarding alleged patent infringement. (Streamscale, Inc. v. Cloudera, Inc. et al, 6:21-cv-00198).
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association