Brian Moran is a senior attorney in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office.
Mr. Moran concentrates his practice in general commercial and intellectual property disputes.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1993
- Brown University, A.B., 1984
- Paul Hastings Secures Appeal Access for Veterans Under the VA Caregiver Program - April 19th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Honored among the Top 10 on The American Lawyer’s Pro Bono Scorecard—11 Years in A Row - July 9th, 2020
- Paul Hastings Honored in The National Law Journal’s Pro Bono Hot List - May 8th, 2020
- Paul Hastings Pens Amicus Brief for Senators Urging the Court to Uphold President Obama’s Immigration Executive Actions - April 8th, 2015
- Paul Hastings One of the Top Five Most Innovative Law Firms According to Financial Times - December 8th, 2014
- Paul Hastings Assists Taejon Christian International School Recover Stolen Funds - December 24th, 2012