Caroline Wilson Roberts is an associate in the Litigation practice and is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on investigations and white collar criminal litigation.
Ms. Roberts graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2017, where she served as an executive board member and submissions editor of the Harvard International Law Journal. While in law school, Ms. Roberts practiced as a mediator in Massachusetts’s courts. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and International Affairs from Transylvania University, magna cum laude, in 2014.
Ms. Roberts is admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia and New York.
- The Race for a Universal Sustainability Disclosure Standard - May 4th, 2022
- A New Era: Mandatory Climate Disclosures - March 30th, 2022
- Uma Nova Era: Divulgações Obrigatórias sobre ESG e Clima - March 28th, 2022
- A New Era: Mandatory Climate Disclosures - March 23rd, 2022
- Climate Change Activists Gaining in Boardrooms and Courtrooms - June 3rd, 2021
- The ESG Corporate Governance Imperative - May 10th, 2021
- Immediate Steps to Consider as SEC Task Force Targets ESG Reporting - March 15th, 2021