Cheron Z. Mims is an associate in the corporate group at the firm’s Chicago office.
Cheron’s practice focuses on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and financing transactions for public and private companies across diverse industries. Cheron’s finance experience includes acquisition financings, leveraged financing, and other debt financing transactions. She also assists clients with general corporate and corporate governance matters. Prior to joining the firm, Cheron garnered experience at a Fortune 500 Company where she focused on post-merger integration. In addition, Cheron leverages her corporate experience in contributing to the firm’s intellectual property matters including matters at the International Trade Commission.
Cheron Z. Mims is admitted to practice in Illinois.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Articles Editor, Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Co-Captain, Bartlit Center National Trial Team
- SFIP Fellow, Kellogg School of Management
- Northwestern University, B.A., Anthropology and Political Science, 2017
- Brady Scholar Program
- Currently representing complainant in an ITC investigation alleging misappropriation of trade secrets against five respondents.
- Certain Selective Thyroid Hormone Receptor-Beta Agonists, Processes for Manufacturing or Relating to Same, and Products Containing Same; Institution of Investigation, Inv. No. 337-TA-1352.
- Represented Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company in connection with:
- its acquisition of Rochester Clinical Research; and
- its acquisition of Suburban Research Associates.
- Represented Pfingsten Partners in connection with:
- its acquisition of Pacific Lasertec; and
- its acquisition of Voltex.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in connection with its sale of Medusind.
- Represented Arcline Investment Group in connection with its senior secured revolving and term loan credit facilities.
- Represented Sagicor Financial Company in connection with its multicurrency credit facility.
- Represented Kith Kitchens in connection with its senior secured revolving and term loan credit facilities.