Crispin Daly is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings.
- Associates to watch for restructuring / insolvency – Chambers UK 2020
- Crispin Daly is regarded for his skill in assisting clients with both domestic and cross-border insolvencies. He has particular expertise in insolvency litigation.
- "He has a great grasp of the law and exceptional judgement." "Crispin is fantastic technically."
- Legal 500 2019 "is a committed adviser and provides technical and strategic skills"
- Legal 500 2018 "an amazing attention for detail and an ability to absorb and distill huge quantities of material"
- 21 Sep 2020 – UK representative at the INSOL Europe Financiers’ Group panel discussion on "the impact of COVID pandemic and the effect of COVID legislation on struggling enterprises and their ability to fulfil their contractual and financial obligations"
- Legal 500 2020: "Rising Star" category
- "Crispin Daly is well versed in complex and international insolvency issues."
- "Crispin Daly has great intellect, exceptional attention-to-detail and wonderful client skills. He really is one to watch. A future star, if not already one!"
- BPP University, London, Legal Practice Course 2008
- BPP University, London, Graduate Diploma of Law 2007
- Glasgow University, MA (Hons) Modern Languages, 1996
- Re gategroup Guarantee Limited
- Lehman Brothers International (Europe)
- Special Administration of MF Global
- Chapter 11 proceedings of Westinghouse Electric Corporation
- ARM Asset Backed Securities S.A.
- FSHC Group Holdings Limited
- Zinc Hotels Investments Ltd v Beveridge
- ETFS Securities Limited
- Northsea Base Investments Limited
- Onix Capital S.A.
- Caledonian Bank
- DD Growth 2X Fund
Engagement & Publications
- INSOL Europe Annual Congress, Warsaw 2017, panel moderator ("Brexit: Impact on European restructurings")
- INSOL Europe Annual Congress, Lisbon 2016, panel moderator ("Debt trading – buying loan portfolios and distressed debt trading").
- INSOL Europe Eastern European Countries’ Committee Conference in Cluj-Napoca, Romania 2016, ("Distressed Investment: Non performing loans")
- Contributor to insolvency section of "Brexit: Opportunities, Challenges and The Road Ahead", Britain in Europe Policy Report, Brunel University London, October 2016)
- "Continental Drift: Challenges and Possible Solutions to Cross-Border Insolvency Issues Following Brexit", International Corporate Rescue 2016
- Higher Rights of Audience (Civil Proceedings)
- Member INSOL Europe (former member of Technical Committee)
- Member ABI
England and Wales Solicitor
BPP University Law School London, L.P.C. 2008
BPP University, Diploma 2007
University of Glasgow, M.A. 1996