Associate, Tax Department
ChicagoPhone: 1(312) 499-6028
Dahlia Ali is an associate in the Tax practice at Paul Hastings in the Chicago office. Ms. Ali focuses her practice on domestic and international transactional tax matters and tax planning.
While working in Dubai, Ms. Ali advised both Middle East and internationally-based clients on corporate transactions and investment fund structuresthroughout the Gulf Cooperation Council countries. Her international experience also includes assisting on a Sukuk issuance on the Irish Stock Exchange and an IPO on the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange.
While in law school, Ms. Ali served as the Chief Note Editor for the Transnational Law Review and as a research and teaching assistant for Professors Leah Chan Grinvald and Elizabeth Trujillo. She also received the National Tax Moot Competition Best Brief Award and the Corporate Law Jurisprudence Award.
New York University School of Law, LLM, 2016
Suffolk University Law School, JD, cum laude, 2015
University of Mary Washington, BS, 2010
- Sensata Technologies to Acquire Dynapower - May 9th, 2022
- AdTheorent Completes Business Combination with MCAP Acquisition Corporation and Begins Trading on NASDAQ - December 22nd, 2021
- Symphony Technology Group Makes Majority Investment in CaseWorthy - November 3rd, 2021
- AdTheorent To Go Public in a Business Combination with MCAP Acquisition Corp. - July 27th, 2021
- Precisely to Acquire Winshuttle from Symphony Technology Group - June 15th, 2021
- Spectrum Equity LLC Sells Spectrum Parent Inc. to HealthPro Holdings - March 10th, 2021
- Enova Combines its ODX Business with Fundation to Form Market-Leading Digital Account Origination Company - March 1st, 2021
- Endeavor Acquires Majority Stake in On Location Experiences - January 3rd, 2020
Law School Alumni Board Member, Suffolk University Law School