David Ereira is a partner in the Restructuring and Finance practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. Mr. Ereira’s principal areas of practice are Restructuring and Insolvency, Private Equity and Acquisition Finance, and Real Estate Finance. Mr. Ereira was chairman of The Insolvency Service and was awarded an OBE for services to insolvency.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Ereira was a partner at Magic Circle firms.
Restructuring and Insolvency Experience
- Advised The Co-Operative Bank board
- Advised creditors of Intesa Sao Paolo
- Resolution of Banco Espirito Santo
- Acting for PwC as the Administrators of Lehman Brothers International Europe
- Acted on the recapitalisation of Eurobank in Greece 2015
- Represented the Government of Finland on securing their participation in the sovereign debt restructurings in Greece and Spain
- Represented various aspects of the rescue of Royal Bank of Scotland
- Resolution of Bank Snoras in Lithuania