Dee Kuchukulla is an associate in the Corporate practice and is based in the firm’s New York office. Ms. Kuchukulla’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate law. She represents public and private companies in a variety of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, joint ventures, and cross-border transactions.
Ms. Kuchukulla received her law degree from Columbia Law School in 2015. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Studies and Political Science from New York University in 2010. Ms. Kuchukulla is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd., a leading Singapore-based real estate development, investment and capital management company, in its acquisition of the global housing and services apartment business of Oakwood Worldwide.
- North American Power & Gas in its sale to Calpine Energy Services.
- Elanco U.S., Inc., a subsidiary of Eli Lilly and Company, in its acquisition of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica’s U.S. feline, canine and rabies vaccine portfolio and Fort Dodge manufacturing and R&D site for approximately $885 million.
- Novacap, a Montreal-based private equity firm, and Bank Street Capital Partners in its sale of Oxford Networks to Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- CVR Management, LLC, a physician practice management company, in several acquisitions of physician clinics providing medical treatment for chronic venous insufficiency issues.
- Primary Wave Music Publishing LLC, a top ten independent music publishing company, in connection with its acquisition of Steve Cropper's music publishing catalog.