Speaking Engagements and Publications
Regularly writes and speaks on topics regarding the media, broadcasting, and communications sectors.
- Speaker, “Deals and Finance: the Future of Capital Flows, M&A and Valuations,” SNL Kagan 7th Annual Multichannel Summit (November 2016)
- Panelist, “Cable MSO Deals and Finance: What’s Next in the Hunt for Scale,” SNL Kagan 6th Annual Multichannel Summit (November 2015)
- Dealmakers Q&A: Paul Hastings’ Eric Greenberg, Law360 (August 25, 2014)
- Co-Author, How FCC Guidance Will Affect Broadcast TV Transactions, Law360, (March 2014)
- Co-Author (with S. Smith), “Channel Sharing Can Break the Wireless Logjam,” Op-Ed The Wall Street Journal (Feb. 26, 2014)
- Speaker, “Emerging M&A Issues in Broadcast Television Transactions,” SNL Kagan’s Broadcast Boom Times: M&A and Retrans Webinar (September 2013)