Jordan Goldman is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. Mr. Goldman's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate law. He represents public and private companies in a variety of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, joint ventures, venture financings and cross-border transactions.
Mr. Goldman received his law degree from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science (summa cum laude) from Union College.
Mr. Goldman is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Represented Merck & Co. in connection with its acquisition of Afferent Pharmaceuticals.
- Represented both companies and venture capital investors in various preferred stock financing rounds.
- Represented various foreign companies in connection with U.S. investments.
- Represented various early stage startup companies in connection with general corporate matters and financing.
- Formation counsel to Technicolor and Sony Corporation's joint patent licensing program for digital television (DTV) and computer display monitor (CDM).
- Deerfield Management Company in connection with various investments.