Mr. O’Sullivan’s recent experience includes advising:
- Jacobs Engineering on its agreement with Saudi Aramco to form a Saudi Arabian-based joint venture to provide PMCM services to clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and across the Middle East and North Africa;
- Aman Resorts on a number of confidential transactions;
- Starwood Capital on its joint venture with Tunstall Real Estate Management to implement the acquisition of U.K. social housing regeneration company, Pinnacle Group Limited;
- An ad hoc committee of various bondholders on the recapitalisation of the Co-operative Bank plc;
- DXC Technology (formerly Computer Sciences Corporation) on its strategic alliance with, and investment in, eBECS Limited;
- Filtration Group on the acquisition of the Porous Technologies business of U.K.-based industrial group Essentra plc. for £220 million;
- City Football Group, the Abu Dhabi controlled owner of football-related businesses including Manchester City FC, New York City FC, Melbourne City FC, and a minority shareholder in Yokohama F. Marinos, on the $400m investment by China Media.