Dominique Borde is a partner at Paul Hastings (Corporate and Litigation).
Mr. Borde’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities law and arbitration. In the field of securities law, he advises international investment banks and publicly traded companies on financial and securities matters, including public and private offerings, regulatory matters and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. He is also frequently consulted by the French Securities Regulatory Authority AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) and the French Treasury Office (Direction du Trésor, part of the Ministry of Economy and Finance) as well as by professional disciplinary bodies.
Mr. Borde has participated in many major cases related to takeover bids and securities regulatory matters. He is also a registered arbitrator of the International Chamber of Commerce’s French National Committee and is regularly appointed as arbitrator both in international and domestic disputes.
- Columbia Law School, M.A., 1966
- Universite de Paris, Maitrise, 1963
- Paul Hastings Named to World’s Top 10 Best Investigations Practices by Global Investigations Review - October 23rd, 2020
- Paul Hastings Partner Appointed to French Financial Markets Advisory Committee - February 10th, 2015
- Paul Hastings Earns Top Marks in Chambers 2011 Global Guide - March 21st, 2011
- Paul Hastings Climbs the Ranks in Chambers 2010 Global Guide - April 28th, 2010
- Paul Hastings Earns Top Marks in Chambers 2007 Global Guide - December 13th, 2006
In addition to his professional activities, Mr. Borde is a member of:
- The legal committee of the French equivalent of the Confederation of British Industry (MEDEF)
- The Board of Visitors of Columbia Law School
- The Board of Directors of the Foundation of Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders), an international humanitarian organization
- The pedagogical committee of the departments of law and tax of the French business school HEC (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales)
- The French National ICC Arbitration Committee
- The French ICC Institute of World Business Law
- The French Institute of International Legal Experts (IFEJI)