Hannes Riedel is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Frankfurt office. He focuses his practice on real estate transactions, in particular on the purchase and sale of real estate portfolios or individual properties, and real estate finance. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Riedel worked for a major British law firm where he was based in the Frankfurt office.
He studied law at the University of Tübingen and the University of Oslo. Mr. Riedel is admitted to practice in Germany.
- Advised CONREN Land on the acquisition of the Hamburg commercial property "Neuer Hafenklang" from B&L Group. The office building has a rental area of around 4,700 square meters and is located not far from the Hamburg fish market.
- Advised Cara Real Estate on the acquisition of the Frankfurt commercial property Untermainkai 27-28 from Credit Europe Bank. The office building, located directly on the banks of the Main River, has a rental area of approx. 4,000 square meters.
- Paul Hastings advises Conren Land - June 22nd, 2022
- Paul Hastings advises KanAm Grund Group in acquisition of Lambda Property - May 13th, 2022
- CONREN Land Acquires Frankfurt Office Building - March 10th, 2022
- KanAm Grund Group Acquires German Logistics and Light Industrial - January 27th, 2022
- Paul Hastings advises CONREN Land on the acquisition of the Hamburg commercial property "Neuer Hafenklang" - March 22nd, 2021
- Paul Hastings advises Cara Real Estate on the acquisition of the commercial property Untermainkai 27-28, Frankfurt, Germany - January 22nd, 2021
- Paul Hastings advises Carlsberg on the acquisition of Wernesgrüner Brauerei - October 13th, 2020
- Paul Hastings berät Carlsberg beim Erwerb der Wernesgrüner Brauerei - October 12th, 2020
- Paul Hastings advises Bregal Unternehmerkapital on the acquisition of the GUS Group - August 31st, 2020
- Invesco Real Estate Acquires Leonardo Royal Munich - July 3rd, 2018
- Invesco Real Estate Sells Seven Hotel Properties in Europe - November 21st, 2016
- Ardian Acquires a Majority Stake in Weber Automotive - October 7th, 2016
- Invesco Sells Hotel Portfolio - July 18th, 2016
- Carlsberg Sells Holsten Brewery Site in Hamburg - June 29th, 2016
- Invesco European Hotel Real Estate Fund Sells Radisson Blu Hotel in Hamburg - November 19th, 2015
- Singha Europe Company Invests in Germany's Valensina Holding - November 16th, 2015
- INTERNOS Global Investors Acquires NH Santo Stefano Hotel in Turin - November 5th, 2015
- Landlords in Germany Will Soon Have to Bear Part of the CO2 Costs for Heat Supply - July 12th, 2022
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Force Majeure Provisions // German Legislator Aims to Mitigate Consequences of the Corona-Pandemic by Changing Civil, Corporate, and Insolvency Law - March 24th, 2020
- German Federal High Court of Justice Rules Written Form Protection Clauses Void - November 20th, 2017