Inho Ko is an associate in the Structured Credit practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. His practice focuses on the representation of lenders and sponsors in infrastructure and energy development projects in Latin America.
- Columbia Law School, J.D. (a James Kent Scholar and a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), 2016
- Princeton University, A.B. in Classics, summa cum laude, 2011
- The Lenders in the development and financing of a 907 MW CCGT power plant to be located in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico that will sell capacity and energy to the Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE) under the "old generation" PPA.
- The Lenders and 4(a)(2) investors in the development and financing of a coal-handling and transportation infrastructure project in Mexico.
- The Project Sponsors in the development and financing of a 900MW CCGT power plant in Jalisco, Mexico that will sell capacity and energy to Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE) under the new generation PPA regime.
- The Sponsors in the combined loan-and-bond CPAO backed financing of the expansion of the Lima metro in Peru.
- Concesión Ruta al Mar S.A.S., a subsidiary of the Colombian construction company Construcciones El Condor S.A., in financing the construction, operation and maintenance of the 4G Antioquia-Bolívar highway in Colombia.
- Credit Suisse and other lenders in connection with a five-year, US$42 million syndicated loan to a Colombian tugboat company secured by maritime collateral spanning multiple Caribbean and Latin American jurisdictions.
- Trinidad Generation Unlimited, which owns the largest power generation plant in Trinidad and Tobago, in connection with its debut international bond offering of US$600 million Senior Unsecured Notes due 2027 pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- Paul Hastings Wins Three 2021 LatinFinance Project and Infrastructure Awards - September 30th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises on Two 2020 IJGlobal Awards - June 29th, 2021
- Sagicor Financial Company Completes $400 Million Senior Notes Offering - May 17th, 2021
- Sacyr Issues First Social Bond for an Infrastructure Project in Latin America - May 7th, 2021
- Republic of Peru Completes $5 Billion U.S. and Euro Global Bond Issuance - March 18th, 2021
- EnfraGen Energía Sur, S.A.U., Prime Energía SpA, and EnfraGen Spain, S.A.U. Issue $1.76 Billion Debt Package - December 23rd, 2020
- Paul Hastings Advises on Five 2019 IJGlobal Awards - July 21st, 2020
- Braskem Idesa Closes Debut $900 Million International Bond Offering - December 6th, 2019
- $400 Million Energy Infrastructure Loan Secured to Bolster and Expand Chilean Power Grid - July 13th, 2018
- Mesa La Paz Secures Financing for Mexican Onshore Wind Project - May 31st, 2018
- Ruta al Mar Secures Financing for Construction of Antioquia-Bolívar Highway Project in Colombia - January 5th, 2018
- Odinsa and Construcciones El Cóndor Complete $458 Million Financing of Colombian Toll Road Project - November 1st, 2017
- Macquarie Capital and Techint Receive Financing for Norte III Power Plant - August 31st, 2017
- GyM Ferrovias S.A. Secures Financing for Expansion of Lima, Peru Metro - August 25th, 2017
- Recognized by Bonds & Loans Latin America & Caribbean Awards 2021 - November 1st, 2021
- Winner of Three 2021 LatinFinance Project and Infrastructure Awards - September 30th, 2021
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer for the 2021 Project Finance Deal of the Year - May 24th, 2021
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer for the 2018 Project Finance Deal of the Year - April 20th, 2018
- Recognized by IJGlobal for the represenation of Norte III - the Latin American Power Deal of the Year and Overall Deal of the Year for Infrastructure - March 15th, 2018
- Recognized by IJGlobal for the representation of Concesión Ruta al Mar - the Latin American Transport Deal of the Year - March 15th, 2018