Ioanna Droussiotou is an associate in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
Ms. Droussiotou focusses on leverage finance and, in particular, domestic and cross-border acquisition financings. She has advised on a variety of debt capital structures and has represented a variety of clients including senior and junior lenders, borrower groups and private equity sponsors.
- Ms. Droussiotou was part of the team at Paul Hastings that won the “Team of the Year: Loans” award at the IFLR Europe Awards 2023 for its exceptional work and expertise, including its role advising 12 banks and five funds on a first and second lien financing package of c.€1.45 billion for Advent’s purchase of Caldic BV.
- Downing College, University of Cambridge, Law (BA), 2019
- University of Law, Legal Practical Course, 2021
- Advised Abry Partners in connection with its acquisition of Chambers and Partners, a leading B2B information services provider in the legal sector, from private equity group Inflexion.
- Advised Nomura and Pricoa Private Capital on the financing for HIG’s P2P Acquisition of DX Group.
- Advised on the accessions of overseas obligors in relation to the first and second lien financing package of c.€1.45 billion for Advent’s purchase of Caldic BV and its contemporaneous merger with GTM.
- Member, City of London Law Society