Associate, Corporate Department
Century CityPhone: 1(310) 620-5742
Jake Friedman is an associate in the Entertainment and Media practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Century City office. He represents domestic and international film and television production companies, distributors, investors, and financial institutions in complex development, production, distribution, and financing transactions for television, motion pictures, and new media. His practices also focus on transactions involving the creation, production, financing, distribution, and/or exploitation of content.
Mr. Friedman received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2017. As a law student, he worked at the Environmental Protection Agency and participated in the Law Students in Court clinic, in which he represented clients in Washington, D.C. Superior Court. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Southern California in 2014.
Mr. Friedman is admitted to practice law in California.
- Paul Hastings Advised Clarion Capital in Majority Stake Acquisition of Vin Di Bona Productions - January 20th, 2023
- Westbrook Receives Strategic Minority Investment from Candle Media Backed by Blackstone - January 5th, 2022
- Fox Entertainment Acquires MarVista Entertainment - December 15th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Honored with TMT Deal of the Year at ALB Korea Law Awards 2021 - December 3rd, 2021
- HYBE Acquires Ithaca Holdings in $1 Billion Deal to Lead Global Music Industry Innovation - April 2nd, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises Lead Investor in Equity Financing of The SpringHill Company - September 14th, 2020
- MidCap Financial Leads Production Financing for Sonar Entertainment - December 11th, 2018