James Waite is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. He has a broad corporate practice involving a wide range of corporate transactions including public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions, as well as general corporate and commercial advisory matters.
- BPP University Law School, LPC 2020
- BPP University Law School, GDL 2019
- University of Oxford, Mst, U.S. History, 2018
- Durham University, BA Hons (First Class), History, 2017
Recent Public M&A Highlights
- Theta Bidco Ltd (a newly incorporated company owned by joint offerors IHC Industrial Holding LLC and Tasheel Holding Group LLC) on its acquisition of Arena Events Group plc, a leading turnkey events solutions provider, by way of court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement.
- Six BidCo Ltd (a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of investment funds managed by PineBridge Benson Elliot) on its acquisition of Sigma Capital Group plc, a leading provider of Private Rented Sector housing in the UK.
Recent Private M&A Highlights
- A&K Travel Group on its acquisition of a controlling interest in Ecoventura, as well as the creation of a joint venture, headed by Santiago Dunn in his new role as CEO of A&K South America.
Recent Private Equity Highlights
- Veson Nautical, the global leader of maritime freight management solutions, and two of its private equity investors, Francisco Partners and Pamlico Capital, in connection with the acquisition of leading vessel valuation data provider VesselsValue.
- Oakley Capital on its acquisition of PRIMAVERA and merger with the Ekon business to form Grupo Primavera.