Partner, Corporate Department
Jamie Holdoway is a partner in the London office of Paul Hastings.
Mr. Holdoway acts for a broad range of financial sponsors and has experience across transactions comprising the full range of downstream activity, including leading complex leveraged buyouts, consortia bids, sponsor joint ventures and minority investments and management incentivisation, across a variety of sectors, including technology, digital infrastructure, retail and business services. His clients include Abry Partners, Oakley Capital, Francisco Partners, Marlin Equity Partners, Link Mobility and Wipro Limited.
- Recognised as a rising star in private equity, as part of Law.com’s top 25 private equity lawyers under the age of 40 for 2022.
- Recognised in The Lawyer Festival of Talent - 2021
- Oxford University, Classics, 2008 (First Class)
- Marlin Equity Partners on its investment in OpenAsset.
- The senior management team of RL Datix on their reinvestment alongside TA Associates, Five Arrows and Nordic Capital.
- KKR, Carlyle, Canyon Capital Partners and Albacore on their minority investment in Ultra plc, alongside Advent International.
- Oakley Capital on the sale of Grupo Primavera and reinvestment in Cegid, alongside Silver Lake and KKR.
- Abry Partners on its acquisition of Aker Systems.
- Oakley Capital on its acquisition of PRIMAVERA and merger with the Ekon business to form Grupo Primavera.
- Abry Partners on the acquisitions of Reward Gateway and Xexec, in a joint venture with Castik Capital.
- Abry Partners on the acquisition of Pole Star Space Applications, in a joint venture with WaveCrest Growth Partners.
- Oakley Capital on its minority investment in Idealista, an online property portal operating across Spain and Southern Europe, alongside EQT.
- Francisco Partners on the combination of Consignor and Unifaun in a joint venture with Marlin Equity Partners.
- Francisco Partners on the acquisition of the International Business of CDK Global.
- Abry Partners II, LLC and Link Mobility Group on Link Mobility’s listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Oakley Capital on the sale of atHome group to Mayfair Equity Partners.
- Oakley Capital on the sale of Casa.it to EQT.
- A consortium comprising Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the take private of Inmarsat plc.
- Advent International Corporation on the acquisition of Transaction Service Group and subsequent bolt-ons.
- Providence Equity LLP on the acquisitions of CloserStill Media, Times Education Supplement and NACE Schools Group.
- PAI Partners on the disposal of certain assets to a continuation fund managed by PAI.
- OMERS Private Equity on the acquisition of Alexander Mann Solutions.
- General Atlantic on the acquisition of Kiwi.com.
- nLighten, a European edge datacentre platform delivering solutions for both traditional and low-latency use cases, on its investment from I Squared Capital.
- Paul Hastings Advised Abry Partners and Castik Capital in £1.15 Billion Sale of Reward Gateway to Edenred - May 17th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Veson Nautical and Investors Francisco Partners and Pamlico Capital in Acquisition of VesselsValue - May 4th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Oakley Capital Portfolio Company vLex in Acquisition of Fastcase - April 12th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Marlin Equity Partners in Growth Investment in OpenAsset Enterprises - February 10th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Oakley Capital on Acquisition of vLex - September 7th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Represents Arrangers and Funds in £2 Billion Acquisition of Ultra plc - August 9th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Oakley Capital on $6.8 Billion Merger with Cegid Group - July 27th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Practices and Lawyers Recognized for Excellence in Legal 500 United Kingdom 2022 - October 1st, 2021
- Oakley Capital acquires PRIMAVERA - June 22nd, 2021
- Keyloop Acquires RAPID RTC and enquiryMAX - March 2nd, 2021
- Oakley Capital announces investment in Idealista - January 27th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises Francisco Partners on the Combination of Consignor with Unifau - January 13th, 2021
- Francisco Partners to Acquire International Business of CDK Global for $1.45 Billion - November 30th, 2020
- Abry-backed LINK Mobility Group lists on Oslo Børs - October 23rd, 2020
- Oakley Capital Announces Sale of Casa.it to EQT IX - September 18th, 2020
- Oakley Capital Sells atHome Group to Mayfair Equity Partners - February 24th, 2020
- The Technology M&A Review, Third Edition: United Kingdom - October 27th, 2022
- Parent Company Liability – Mitigating Jurisdictional Risk in the U.K.? - March 22nd, 2021
- The Technology M&A Review - January 19th, 2021
- European Guide to Government Aid Introduced in Response to COVID-19 - April 30th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: COVID-19: Supply Chain and Counterparty Risk for Private Equity Portfolios - March 20th, 2020