Jason M. Rednour
Partner, Corporate Department
Orange CountyPhone: 1(714) 668-6271
Jason Rednour is a partner in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and a member of the firm’s Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions practice groups.
Mr. Rednour’s practice focuses primarily on representing private equity funds and private equity-backed companies in equity financings and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Rednour has represented clients in matters in various industries, with particular emphasis on assisting private equity funds in the acquisition and sale of software and other technology companies.
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
- University of Southern California, B.S., 1998
- Defense Language Institute
Mr. Rednour previously served as an intelligence analyst and German linguist in the United States Army Military Intelligence Corps.
- Telogis, Inc. in its $93 Million Series A preferred stock financing led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and later sale to Verizon
- DealerSocket, Inc. in its Series A preferred stock financing and later recapitalization with Vista Equity Partners
- Parallax Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Erwin data modeling business from CA Technologies and its investment in Neulion
- Endeavour Capital in its investment in Port Logistics Group, Inc.
- K2 Insurance Services, LLC in its acquisition of Aegis Security, Inc.
- Endeavour Capital in its investment in Aladdin Bail Bonds and a vertically integrated surety
- GI Partners in its partnership with Allscripts Healthcare Solutions and acquisition of Netsmart Technologies
- Compass Diversified Holdings to Acquire Marucci Sports - March 10th, 2020
- GI Partners Sells Kellermeyer Bergensons Services - December 3rd, 2019
- GI Partners Completes Acquisitions of Cord Blood Registry and California Cryobank - August 14th, 2018
- GI Partners to Acquire and Simultaneously Combine Cord Blood Registry and California Cryobank - June 19th, 2018
- GI Partners to Acquire and Merge Consilio and Advanced Discovery - April 11th, 2018
- GI Partners Sells Waypoint Portfolio to Colony Starwood for $815 Million - June 5th, 2017
- Verizon to Acquire Telogis - June 22nd, 2016
- GI Partners to Acquire Netsmart - March 23rd, 2016
- Paul Hastings Named Legal 500 United States Private Equity Buyouts Team of the Year - June 23rd, 2015
- Paul Hastings Represents Miro Holdings in Sale to The Boeing Company - October 29th, 2012
- Paul Hastings Represents GI Partners in Waypoint Real Estate Investment - January 13th, 2012
- Paul Hastings Represents Telx in its Sale To ABRY Partners and Berkshire Partners - August 8th, 2011
Mr. Rednour serves on the Board of Directors of South Central Scholars (a non-profit dedicated to helping disadvantaged, highly motivated, inner-city high school students succeed in college and graduate school).
Mr. Rednour also serves on the Board of Directors of Folds of Honor Southern California (a non-profit dedicated to providing annual educational scholarships to the military families of those who have been killed or disabled while in active duty).