Jenna Barba is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Palo Alto office. She is a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Capital Markets and Securities practice groups. She represents public and private companies in a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic transactions, securities offerings, corporate governance and compliance, periodic reporting requirements and other general corporate matters.
Ms. Barba earned her law degree from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law in 2019, where she served as a Submissions Editor for the Interdisciplinary Journal. She earned a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Sociology and Political Science from Santa Clara University in 2016.
Ms. Barba is admitted to practice law in California.
- Paul Hastings Advised Corcept Therapeutics in its $145.4 Million Tender Offer - April 7th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Viking Therapeutics in its $287.5 Million Public Offering of Common Stock - April 6th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Jasper Therapeutics in $103.5 Million Public Offering - January 27th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Scilex Holding Company in Business Combination - November 11th, 2022
- Symphony Technology Group Makes Majority Investment in CaseWorthy - November 3rd, 2021
- LINK Mobility strengthens position in U.S. with acquisition of Message Broadcast, LLC - June 21st, 2021