Jessica Baker is an associate in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office.
Ms. Baker received her law degree, magna cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law in 2017, where she served as Business Editor on the Urban Law Journal. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, in Criminal Justice from the George Washington University in 2013. Ms. Baker is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Rapid Rulemaking: A Look at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Recent Proposed Rules - March 25th, 2022
- The SEC’S New Insider Trading Theory: Implications for Public Companies and Investment Firms - February 9th, 2022
- SEC Charges Adviser with Section 204A Violation for Failing to Maintain MNPI Procedures - December 2nd, 2021
- ISDA Derivatives and Communicating Notice - April 20th, 2020
- Derivativos sob padrão ISDA e Notificação - April 20th, 2020
- Securities Litigation Landscape Continues to Evolve as 1933 Act Filings Reach All-Time High - March 5th, 2020