Jessica Lam is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Hong Kong office.
Ms. Lam received her Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Hong Kong. Ms. Lam subsequently earned her Postgraduate Certificate in Law at the University of Hong Kong.
- University of Hong Kong, P.C.LL., 2017
- University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law, LL.B., 2016
Ms. Lam recently advised capital markets matters including JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited.
Ms. Lam advised listed companies, including China Daye Non-Ferrous Metals Mining Limited, Glorious Property Holdings Limited, Sino-Ocean Group Holding Limited, DaFa Properties Group Limited, Huifu Payment Limited and Redsun Properties Group Limited in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings, in a voluntary general cash offer for all of the issued shares of Orient Overseas (International), made by the wholly-owned subsidiaries of COSCO SHIPPING Holdings and Shanghai International Port (Group) for a total value of up to US$6.3 billion pursuant to the Hong Kong Takeovers Code. This complex transaction constitutes a very substantial acquisition of COSCO SHIPPING Holdings under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and involved global legal issues relating to M&A, anti-trust and competition, and CFIUS. The combination will create one of the largest global container liners in the world.
- CIMC-Tianda Holdings Company Limited in its acquisition of Pteris Global for approximately US$700 million. CIMC-Tianda will issue new shares and convertible bonds as consideration. This transaction involved a very substantial acquisition and connected transaction under the Hong Kong Listing Rules, as well as a whitewash waiver application under the Hong Kong Takeovers Code.
- Paul Hastings Advised Morgan Stanley and CICC in Beisen’s Hong Kong Listing - April 13th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Sole Sponsor and Underwriters in Pagoda‘s Hong Kong Listing - January 16th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Sino-Ocean Group in Sale to Swire Properties - January 3rd, 2023
- Onewo Inc. Debuts in US$738 Million Hong Kong IPO - September 29th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises WH Group on its HK$15 Billion Conditional Voluntary Share Buy-Back Offer - June 7th, 2021
- Privatization of I.T Limited by Way of a Scheme of Arrangement - April 30th, 2021
- Privatization of Huifu Payment by Way of a Scheme of Arrangement - April 1st, 2021
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals Debuts in US$281 Million Hong Kong IPO - March 3rd, 2021
- Weihai City Commercial Bank Completes US$365 Million Hong Kong IPO - October 12th, 2020