John Gasparini is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office, where he is part of the firm’s Privacy and Cybersecurity, and Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice groups.
Mr. Gasparini counsels clients on privacy regulatory compliance, data breach response, and associated regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings. He also advises on complex transactional matters and commercial agreements for clients in the telecommunications, media, and technology sectors.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gasparini was an associate with a midsize law firm, specializing in telecommunications issues. He also worked as a Policy Fellow at Public Knowledge, focusing on communications and technology policy issues. Mr. Gasparini earned his J.D. from the George Washington University Law School in 2015, where he served as a Managing Editor of the Federal Communications Law Journal. During law school, he worked as a law clerk for the FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler, as a law clerk for a nationwide wireless carrier, and as a legal intern for a telecommunications trade association. Mr. Gasparini earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of South Carolina – Beaufort, in 2011.
George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2015
University of South Carolina – Beaufort, B.S. (cum laude), 2011
- Francisco Partners Makes Significant Growth Investment in Veson Nautical - March 17th, 2022
- Francisco Partners Announces Sale of Quest Software - November 30th, 2021
- Cheetah Digital to Merge with CM Group - October 21st, 2021
- Providence Equity Partners Invests in Marlink - September 13th, 2021
- Taboola Acquires Connexity from Symphony Technology Group - July 23rd, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises 2U, Inc. in Acquisition of edX - June 29th, 2021
- Precisely to Acquire Winshuttle from Symphony Technology Group - June 15th, 2021
- Symphony Technology Group to Acquire FireEye Products Business for $1.2 Billion - June 2nd, 2021
- Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. Announces Business Combination with Apollo Portfolio Company Redbox - May 17th, 2021
- Francisco Partners to Acquire Forcepoint from Raytheon Technologies - October 28th, 2020
Member, Federal Communications Bar Association