Jordan Jablonka is an associate in the Corporate department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office.
His work is focused on mergers & acquisitions and on private equity transactions.
Jordan Jablonka has been admitted to the Paris Bar since 2019 and is fluent in French and English.
Before joining Paul Hastings in 2021, Jordan Jablonka was an associate in the corporate department of a Magic Circle law firm in Paris for three years.
- University Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas, LL.M. International Business Law, Singapore, 2017
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2 Business Law, 2015
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 1 Business Law, 2014
- Paul Hastings Advises Shareholder Hanwha Systems on Proposed Combination between OneWeb and Eutelsat - July 28th, 2022
- EMZ Acquires Ayming - July 4th, 2022
- Eurazeo Invests in WiiSmile - June 16th, 2022
- Tikehau Ace Capital Invests in Vade Secure - June 1st, 2022
- Sendinblue Acquires Meetfox - March 9th, 2022
- Raise Investissement Acquires a Minority Stake in SITES - February 21st, 2022
- Member, Paris Bar